Who can purchase at Highland Health?
Anyone over the age of 21 with an unexpired form of ID.
What are the acceptable forms of ID?
- Horizontal or vertical Driver’s License issued by the US or US territory that clearly shows DOB, Expiration, Name & Issue Date.
- Identification Card issued by US or US territory
- A US Military Identification Card
- A passport (US or abroad)
- Colorado Native American Tribal Card
How much can I buy in one day?
Adults may purchase up to 28 grams of flower, or its equivalent, per transaction. An eighth (3.5 grams) of flower is equivalent to 1 gram of concentrates OR 100mg of edibles.
How much concentrate can I buy per day?
Adults may purchase up to 8 grams of concentrates per day. This includes waxes, budders & shatters.
How many edibles can I buy per day?
Adults may purchase up to 800mg of edibles daily. That is equivalent to eight, 100mg edibles.
Do I need a medical card to purchase marijuana at Highland Health?
No, we offer recreational products that any adult with a valid ID can purchase. If you do have a medical card, you can receive a discount off your total purchase.
- 5% off total purchase with an out-of-state Medical Card
- 10% off total purchase with an Colorado Medical Card
These discounts cannot be combined with other discounts.
Is Highland Health pet friendly?
Highland Health is a pet-friendly dispensary. You must keep your pet on a leash and in your control. If you pet wanders into a restricted area, DO NOT FOLLOW! A staff member will retrieve your pet for you. Any violations of this policy will cause you to be removed from the shop immediately.
What do you have that's good?
If you’re not sure where to start or need any kind of help, our budtenders are always willing to help steer you to the best product for your needs. Feel free to ask using the chat box!